Debby has over 29 years of experience in healthcare, specializing financial modeling, pricing analysis, managed care operations, negotiations and strategic planning. She has extensive experience with healthcare financial modeling and evaluation, hospital and physician contract negotiations, managed care operations management, and Medicaid managed care. She has held senior management positions within payer and hospital organizations in finance, claims and contract management. Currently, she leads the financial modeling process, provides managed care operational strategy, and provides strategic managed care contract expertise.
- 9 years as a Managed Care Consultant, providing technical expertise in the area of financial modeling and valuation, contract negotiation, strategic planning, Managed Care Medicaid development and health plan negotiations
- 10 years as a Senior Executive in an academic medical center, public health hospital, and a national health plan. Managed all aspects of financial modeling, implemented managed care contracting strategies, and directed the managed care operations of a large health plan, including claims, finance, and provider contracting
- Managed care financial modeling and valuation
- Managed care contract negotiation and evaluation
- Managed Care Medicaid Special Needs Plan application and start up operations
- Managed care operational assessment and reorganization
- Market analysis and strategic planning
- Billing/claim review and dispute processing
- Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, OH, BSBA Finance and Accounting, Cum Laude.
- Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA)