Kelly A. Drosihn
Kelly has more than 36 years of experience as a healthcare consultant and specializes in managed care contract negotiations, strategic planning, pricing analysis, financial modeling, marginal impact analysis, and operations. She created CCG’s proprietary managed care pricing model and directs impact analysis and serves as lead negotiator for her clients’ successful managed care contract negotiations realizing hundreds of millions of incremental revenue for CCG’s clients. She represents several health systems throughout the country as lead negotiator and managed care director for clients that have outsourced their managed care function to CCG.
- Over 25 years as Founder and President of Chancellor Consulting Group specializing in managed care contract negotiations, financial impact analysis, program planning and strategic planning.
- 7 years with Ernst & Young’s and Coopers & Lybrand’s healthcare consulting divisions serving as senior consultant and principal in the West Coast Regional Health Care Practices.
- Lead negotiator for managed care contract negotiations.
- Managed care financial impact analysis using CCG’s proprietary pricing model.
- Managed care department management serving as Department Director for clients that have outsourced to CCG.
- Communication plan development and managing a contract termination.
- Program planning and financial feasibility for service line development (ASC, Psychiatric Services, Home Health, Cardiovascular Services, Oncology Services, etc,).
- Market and strategic planning.
- California Polytechnic State University, B.S. Biochemistry and Animal Science.
- California Polytechnic State University, M.B.A., Healthcare Finance.
- Healthcare Financial Management (HFMA).